donderdag

Spring Closet Clean Up

Earlier this week I saw a girl in a really cute jacket. I was looking at her and thought: nice jacket…ah wait…I know that jacket…I think I also have it…but where is it?

This event made me realize 3 things:
a) I need to bring out my spring wardrobe from under the dust and find out which other treasures are hiding in my basement
b) I need to clean up my closet in order to get an overview of what I actually have and miss
c) I need to start making new combinations instead of the usuals I always go for (lazy dog...I know)
Ah and
d) I need to shop for the missing bits (d is the fun part…)

The result is predictable: a new and fresh spring closet.

So guess what I did this weekend… O yes… the pictures proove it.
and now, as a reward it's time for d)…



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten