woensdag

Steve Madden Scandal

This is pretty scandalous and I wonder if I should even put it on this blog… If I were really smart, I’d stay silent, but I just have to admit: I haven’t had the chance to visit the Steve Madden shop in Antwerp yet. (YET that is!)

In my defense: the store is open since April 1st and I’ve been away for the weekend, and I work in Brussels, and I made my selection on the online shop...
Just need to see if my legs can pull off those chunky platforms (no need for comments here!)
Now, for those who think: who the f*ck is Steve Madden?
Steve Madden is a shoe designer who offers affordable (Huurraay, i’m thinking several pairs!) and fashionable shoes, not to mention the accessories to match them.

So this store is on my "must-see" list and these shoes are on my "must-buy" list.



2 opmerkingen: