zondag

My prayers answered

Friday afternoon, by coincidence I’m at home (although I believe it was just meant to be...) , the doorbell rings and the message: "I have a package for you to sign off" sounds like music in my ears...Haaaa, finally: my personalized Shoes of Prey!

Thumbs up for the marketing department of Shoes of Prey: the shoes are delivered in a black box with a cute bow around it.. accompanied by a ‘look a like’ real letter to compliment me with my new shoes and a picture of my creation (just in case you feel the need to frame you shoes…very convenient). To make the package complete a nice shoe storing bag and extra cushions in case your feet hurt.

Although this is all very pleasant my only concerns are: do they fit and look like what I ordered? The answer: YES! Result: I might go bankrupt within the next year if I want to realize all the shoe creations I have in my head
So be warned if you order yours...






2 opmerkingen:

  1. Woehoe that is very exciting (and oh so dangerous) news !!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hi Julie,

    I am so very happy to hear that you loved your shoes :) you created a gorgeous design!

    And thank you for the beautiful blog post.

    Jodie x (from Shoes of Prey)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen