woensdag

What to do with the hair?

I’m stuck in a hair dilemma, and we all know those are the worst dilemmas life offers. I have an event coming up and can’t decide on my ‘hair look’.
Small detail for those who think ‘who cares?’: this little event is my wedding at city hall.(Small note: the real wedding is later and for that one: I’ve got the hair covered…)

Now, you do understand the importance of the hair, even if it’s just city hall? Still need a little convincing? The pictures will be around for a very very long time. And I do not want to hear: “Grandma, what was your hair all about!?”

So here are some options I picked. The dilemma: I want to be in style, classic, elegant but also a bit fashionable if possible.
What I do not want: look like a cupcake or have headaches all day from hair that.is.just.a.little.bit.to.tight.
Please advise…

Ah yes, and I'm into braids, can you tell?







TIARA hair accessory
$225 - twigsandhoney.com

Hair accessory
104 GBP - boticca.com

Tasha hair accessory
$38 - nordstrom.com

Flower hair accessory
$32 - nordstrom.com

Eclectic Eccentricity hair accessory
8.50 GBP - hannahzakari.co.uk

L'Occitane Soothing Conditioner
$17 - nordstrom.com

LESS IS MORE Mini Brush
7 EUR - colette.fr

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten