dinsdag

A perfect spring look

Every time I think I’m close to having a decent, complete (but is it ever?) spring wardrobe, a look appears that I just love and must have.
This time? A long flower print skirt combined with a leather jacket.
Ideal for spring weather, feminine without being dull: sounds like a perfect look!

Step 1: Watch how it’s done by Rachel, Olivia and Paul & Joe.
Step 2: Watch my suggestions
Step 3: Purchase!






Ann Demeulemeester leather jacket
2.225 EUR - shopmrsh.com

Lot78 studded jacket
585 GBP - net-a-porter.com

All Saints jacket
$490 - allsaints.com

Emilio Pucci skirt
2,175 GBP - net-a-porter.com

Paul Joe elastic waist skirt
640 GBP - my-wardrobe.com

Tibi silk skirt
$295 - net-a-porter.com

D&G high heel shoes
$479 - my-wardrobe.com

Wallet
$84 - lodis.com

Its potent! Eye cream
24 GBP - debenhams.com

Nail Polish (3-Pack)
$18 - americanapparel.net

SLÄTTHULT
$4.99 - ikea.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten