dinsdag

What's missing in my closet

After cleaning: I made a list...euh it's quite long.

So I am now officially in search of:

yellow shoes
great jeans to wear with flat shoes
maxi dress
cognac ballerina's
cool cropped cognac/beige/old pink pants
old pink shoes
black sandals
flat sandals
black beach dress
bikini
beach dress

Going trough this list I start wondering: Am I a shoe addict?
ah well, I can live with that addiction.

I will make sure to show you what I actually found soon but I just couldn't resist already making a little mood board.
You'll notice that several items on the board are not on my list. Well, isn't that just always the case? You go searching for a jeans and come back with a dress. You search shoes, you find the perfect dress. Hey, that's life.

Clube Bossa short dress
110 EUR - pret-a-beaute.com

H M top
7.99 GBP - hm.com

3 1 Phillip Lim satin top
$550 - net-a-porter.com

Camilla Norrback high waisted pants
156 GBP - fashion-conscience.com

Straight leg jeans
$190 - net-a-porter.com

Yves Saint Laurent leather high heels
630 EUR - montaignemarket.com

Yves Saint Laurent wedge sandal
$1,395 - cultstatus.com.au

Cole haan shoes
$198 - colehaan.com

Tory burch flat
$235 - footcandyshoes.com

Gerard Darel watch
gerarddarel.com

Lulu Frost crystal necklace
$765 - net-a-porter.com

TopShop neon bracelet
$28 - topshop.com

EXTRA Balm Rinse 200ml
40 GBP - debenhams.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten