woensdag

La Douce France

Next week I have planned a week in La Douce France… The exact plan is: doing absolutely nothing useful but enhancing my tan to the max and trying to keep up with the French style.

The latter does require an effort. They may seem ‘nonchalant’ & full of ‘je ne sais quoi’… those French ladies do know what they’re doing stylewise.
As preparation is key, I developed a little mood board. All items with dots and stripes will definitely be joining me on my trip.



Rag Bone stripe dress
$175 - rag-bone.com

Black Lily black suede sandal
100 EUR - styleserver.de

Lanvin straw hat
455 GBP - brownsfashion.com

Logo sunglass
305 GBP - liberty.co.uk

L'Occitane Lavender Hand Cream
$20 - nordstrom.com

L'Occitane Lavender Shea Soap
$10 - nordstrom.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten