maandag

Happy Moments TOP 10

1. Looking at my hubbie and realising why I fell in love again: it’s that great toothpaste smile! The advantages of a dentist father in law.

2. Drinks and dinner with friends, on a terrace, in the evening sun. Add some suuuushi and wine and there it is: the perfect evenening.

3. Sunday night family dinners: crowded and the one who speaks the loudest will be heard.

4. Finding that perfect dress … during sales…50% off…or… even better 70% off…

5. Putting on the radio and finding out my favourite song is playing: so not a coincidence!

6. Checking stylemepretty.com: weddings make me happy, what can I say.

7. Smelling my favourite perfume, Musk from Les Ecuadors, for 8 years steady now.

8. Reading my horoscope and finding out a great week is ahead of me. (Unless the horoscope says terrible things will happen, in that case, I don't believe in horoscopes for a week)

9. Freshly pressed juice (preferably somebody else presses and I just enjoy the drink)

10. The smell of fresh sheet

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten