maandag

Start Saving Project!

I have made a big decision, my days as big spender are officially over as…yes…I’ve decided to spend less money on clothes… However, this does not mean my days as fashionista are over. On the contrary, I can be a lot more creative and actually wear all the clothes I own instead of constantly getting new ones.

So how does this little project work?

Step 1: throw away visa (well, too hard to throw it away, but I will keep in a closet at home for emergencies, okay? Ah yes, and a sample sale might just be an emergency? Of am I fooling myself now?)

Step 2: Browse www.lookbook.nu for creative outfit posts

Step 3: Become the master in vintage, cheap stores. Ah luckily Belmodo’s Tiany Kirilof just posted her favorite vintage shops. Coincidence? I’d rather call it faith…
http://belmodo.tv/mode/fashion-news/2011/06/06/vintage-loving-and-my-stylescrapbook-com-kipling-bag/

Step 4: Test & try all forgotten items in my closet

Step 5: If I do make a purchase I can simply not resist it needs to be either cheap or a great basic I can keep for years or on sale

So this project starts: NOW!

I’ll keep you posted on the progress…

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten