maandag

List-O-Mania

I have an obsession with lists. I literally make lists of everything. My motto: If it’s on paper you don’t have to remember it by heart. And as tons of post-its are not that practical, I have my very own notebook to assemble all my lists.

And currently, I over the moon of happiness as I just got a new notebook. Yes, you can laugh all you want but a new notebook just makes my day. It’s those small things in life… Add a new pen to that and I am good for a happy week.

I noted my lists in my notebook today and I am so very proud.

Currently I have lists of:

What to buy this season

Top outfits (in case I need to be ready in less than 5 min, I have some no brainer solutions)

Recipes I need to try out

Restaurants I need to try out

Memories that make me happy (this one is really good to look at if you’re having a bad day)

Artists I love

Brands I love

Fashion sites & blogs I love

Places to visit (in the world that is)

Things to do before I’m 30

People I admire

Quotes that make me happy

Items I would like to own when I’m 40 (nr 1 being a black chanel 2.55)

And yes… my notebook is almost full…

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten