zaterdag

Tying the knot


I have a new obsession (yet again, I know): knots. And concerning knots, I have a new motto: the bigger the better… Since my hair is not the thick, long kind, I like giving nature a little hand by adding a nude sponge into my knot.

And what’s even better... this hairdo works best on unwashed hair (Don’t get me wrong, wash your hair every once in a while, but if you haven’t washed it for a day, this hairdo is possible, afterwards, please do wash it.) .

So basically, this is your ideal hair solution when you don't have time for washing & brushing but do feel like looking fabulous. Happens to me a couple of times a week...

Now here’s the how to:

Step 1:
Make a ponytail

Step 2:
Put the sponge around it

Step 3:
Move the sponge to the back end of your ponytail

Step 4:
Wrap your hair around the sponge and fold towards your head

Step 5:
Pin it!

Step 6:
Simply look fabulous



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten