woensdag

Summer 2012 To Do List

I am a list person, I make lists of everything, I even have a notebook in which I organize my lists. One day I think I might just make a list of all my lists (genious idea coming to think of it…).

But anyway, onto the most recent list: My Summer 2012 To Do list.

Summers have the tendency to be over before you even realize they have begun. This year I don’t want to miss out on anything. That will be impossible so I need to prioritize… hence THE list.

1. Go to an Arsenal concert (tickets are booked, so basically I could scratch that one off the list but I’d rather keep it on there so I feel like I’ve already accomplished a bunch...)

2. Finish up the big stash of rosé wine from a visit to a winery last year

3. Throw a terrace party to get the rosé wine finished

4. Invite awesome people to that party

5. Decorate everything in ‘rosé’ for the party (ok, sorry, I’m getting into too much detail)

6. Try to find a house (this is a tricky one, as these things cannot be forced, summer 2012 might be extended to October to check off this one)

7. Decorate house (really it’s a matter of details…in my head the house is fully decorated: loads of pastels, rugged carpets, art & white, so that one should be easy)

8. Visit the champagne region in France (so we can get a new stash of booze after the rosé party)

9. Find a groupon deal for visiting the champagne region in France in utter style at a ridiculously low price.

10. Makes me think about another one: finish up those groupon vouchers I still have lying around

11. Find the perfect bridesmaid dress, in pastel preferably...what else?

12. Make my legs look fabulous with new fitness regime (regime yet to be determined)

13. Pick up on my tennis classes where I left them (at age 14)

14. Buy an irresistible pleated Lacoste tennis skirt. The one I had (at age 14) doesn’t fit anymore which is a bummer cause I’m sure it could qualify as vintage now.

15. Update my Ipod playlist

16. Determine my ideal haircut and find a hairdresser who can accomplish it

17. Read the entire Hunger Games trilogy (2 more to go)

18. Start everyday by drinking a glass of water with lemon and a sun salutation (so not going to happen, but ok)

19. Attend 2nd edition of Ladies Bar Hopping night (no comment)

20. Make photo-albums of a variety of things including my wedding (which took place like ages ago, yet no sign of an album) & last year’s trips. I’m thinking the rosé party & bar hopping will deserve an album as well but that’s something for the ‘Summer 2013 To Do List’ ...



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten