dinsdag

Stock Sales Catch

Every once in a while, you need to spoil yourself. Lately, I’ve upgraded the ‘every once in a while’ to ‘quite often’. Now, I do have an excellent excuse, currently Antwerp is swamped with ‘stock sales’. Read: steals from designer brands… I’ve forced myself to only visit a few in order to avoid complete bankruptcy and last week it was Fashion Club 70's turn. With brands like Paul & Joe, Seven For All Mankind, Liu Jo and Dolce & Gabbana, I knew I was in for a treat.

I shopped like I never shopped before (pretty sure my spree could qualify as a full body work out).  One of my catches was this crisp white shirt. The epitome of utter style. And we all love utter style, n'est-ce pas? The gold leather detail adds excitement to the all time classic white shirt (every woman should have at least one in her closet). All that's left to do is explore the endless combination prospects this white shirt offers.
More catches coming up soonish...




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten