dinsdag

One day...my house will look like this

I am currently obsessed with interior design. In my dreams I’m very busy designing my perfect kitchen and I am already picking the colors for my future walls (Theresa’s Green, Dix blue and Off-Black by Farrow & Ball among others). This all is a direct result of the house hunt that has been going on for quite a while now. I’m obviously experiencing a fierce case of some sort of compulsive cocooning disorder. Nothing a new house can’t fix.

And here’s how it’s going to look like…in my dreams at least.






1 opmerking:

  1. I love to watch house style inspirations like this and to dream of the perfect home :) Do you have already seen interest? This is great to find nice shots!

    Greetings from Eupen,
    http://jillepille.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen