zondag

Yellow Craze

I have recently developed an attraction to all things yellow. Not sure where this came from but the yellow craze has really gotten to me. Trend watchers say people tend toward yellow in times of crises because it makes them happy. Trend watchers seem to be right on this occasion. I have stocked up on yellow for about everything from fashion to interior. If I had room for more furniture in my house I would definitely go for yellow accent furniture like in the pictures below, thus adding a certain wow-factor to my living room.

Since my apartment is stacked, I’m going for the accessories (think: candles, flowers, napkins, cushions, towels…). With Easter on its way shops are really doing their best to tempt me to buy endless yellow stuff. I would really be a perfect case study for those trend watchers.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten