dinsdag

Tested and approved: Babor Summer Eye Shadow

My make up routine is more or less the same every morning: start off with some foundation, fix it with powder, a dash of blush, a hint of mascara and in a crazy mood some lipstick to seal the deal. Less than 2 minutes and I am out the door.

One thing kept on missing in my routine as I hadn’t yet found the perfect product: eye shadow. Too glittery, too dark, too present, too sticky… so many obstacles I simply ignored my eyelids every morning.

Those days are over as now, a brilliant beauty aid has entered my make up pouch: The summer eye shadow palette by Babor. The colors are soft pastels with a little sparkle so subtle it’s daywear proof. You can use them individually or go all out and mix your very own shade. The make up routine is now complete: 2 minutes and 10 seconds. It’s worth it.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten