woensdag

Tested and Approved

It’s that time of the year in which we all are, let’s be honest and face it,… a bit pale. We’re in desperate need of vitamin B and could use a serious sunshine injection . Since I’m personally not a fan of the ghost look, I’ve gotten the Lancaster Tonic.
Self tanning can, in some cases, turn out to be quite horrifying; orange face, white stripes. I am not a fan of the ghost look, but the tiger look isn’t that tempting either. So very fundamental here: choose the right product!

The Lancaster 'Morning and Evening Bronze Toner' doesn’t disappoint because:

a) It tans gradually

b) It’s consistency is fluid, no sticky stuff there

c) You’re face will look sun-kissed rather than eaten by wicked oranges (in case of bad selftanner) or transparent (in case of no selftanner)

d) You can use it instead of your regular tonic (saving you time and money, hurray)

In short, I am a fan…

1 opmerking:

  1. Sounds promising! I'm in desperate need of a tan as well, damn you winter days! Not too crazy about tanning salons so I might just have to turn to this can of magic ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen