zondag

Letter to Santa (the Belgian one)

Dear Santa,

I feel like, over the past years, we have sort of lost contact.  I haven’t written you any letters, and the 6th of December there really isn’t much lying around the chimney but dust.  So, we’ve both made our mistakes, but old friendship doesn’t die, so let’s pick up where we left in 1999. What do you think, Santa?

 For our reunion, I suggest we both make an effort to make this a firm friendship again. So I say, I toss in a minimum of 3 carrots, a whole pile of sugar and then perhaps 2 beers? 

Regarding your input,  I must say , this year (and I’ll give you references if needed), I’ve been really good.  So I was thinking ... cashmere.  Now, I know this might seem like an overdrive in comparison to the Barbie dolls and Monopolies of back in the days (though I will never forget the year you brought that Playmobil Mansion, thanks again) but you must realise, cashmere is the noblest of materials and it will last me at least a decade.

Now, just a small hint. Cashmere comes in many forms and I would prefer it in the form of a sweater or cardigan (that’s really up to you). Don’t panic just yet. I know it’s crisis and Santa budgets are restricted and cashmere can be quite the investment. However, I have spotted very reasonably priced cashmere at Mark’s & Spencer. Now, I realise that might not  be convenient for you to make a detour from Spain via the UK... so I’ve looked a bit further and guess what; great news. They stock some very nice cashmere at Zara! And Since Zara is Spanish and you resident there, it really shouldn’t be too difficult to get your hands on a nice piece.   

To make your job even easier, I have preselected some items from the webshop (I am not sure you are already digitalised, but just in case).

I’m convinced that if we both make some efforts this year, 2011 will mark the beginning of a renewed and re-found friendship.

Kind regards,

Julie

P.S I am sure you know this, but I have moved since your last visit, so please deliver to the right address! Oh, and I wear a size small.
KASJMIER TRUI EXTRA FIJN

LANGE KASJMIER TRUI

   JACQUARD TRUI MET RITSEN 
This last one is not cashmere, but very very pretty as well...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten