donderdag

the Blonde & the Brunette

If I would ever have a fashion label (which I will never have, I know, it’s a rhetorical question) I would want this duo to be on my front row. Hell, I would even host a show just for these two and it would already be worthwhile. Rachel Bilson and Kate Bosworth both wearing the same label (Burberry Prorsum or what did you think?) and making everyone else on the front row (Tavi, where are you now?) envious.

Some further style suggestions...

By the way, for those not in the knowing, allow me to explain the Blonde & the Brunette, it's also a blog by (among others) the infamous Astrid Bryan. So the link was easily made, as clearly R. & K. are the personifications of the Blonde & the Brunette.

http://theblondeandthebrunette.com/
 
Rachel Bilson Kate Bosworth

Burberry Prorsum Front Row

Carven dress
£365 - flannelsfashion.com

Lambskin jacket
$299 - stylebymarina.com

Sam Edelman platform boots
$355 - my-wardrobe.com

Trouve envelope clutch bag
$128 - nordstrom.com

Burberry Sheer Luminous Compact Foundation
$55 - saksfifthavenue.com


Burberry Lip Cover Soft Satin Lipstick
$30 - saksfifthavenue.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten