zondag

Shop A Holic

This is a confession of a shopaholic. During January, I splurged…I splurged and then I splurged just a bit more.

I would really like to say that I won’t do it again. But hmmm... I wouldn’t even believe myself. I’m now blaming my shopping habits on some feminine gen that is very present in my system.

Now, here’s an overview of the January sales purchases, and yes I am a bit embarrassed at the amount of clothes I shopped…Would it be okay if I saw them as an investment? And promised to shop less in February?



From left to right: 1.2.3 red shirt with detail on shoulders, Gerard Darel top (which I can wear aaaall summer by the way) , Olivier Strelli Blazer and Pinkie top.



Sandro skirt, Essentiel cardigan, Sandro jeans shirt (again, will last me all summer...)



Aaah, the shoes... Olivier Strelli & C&A

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten