maandag

New Year Resolutions

For those among you who care: my new year resolutions!

I just want to make sure I share them so at the end of 2011 someone can slap me if it turns out I didn’t keep any of them…

1. Run the Antwerp 10 miles (I promised a friend I would do it for the Cliniclowns, so sort of hard to bail out, I AM running them , even it’s at a truly embarrassing pace…)

2. Practice yoga at least once a week and try to become a bit good at it.

3. Eat healthy (so boring I knooow!)

4. Marry the man of my dreams (no worries, I found him and we set the date, so don’t consider this a hopeless man hunt…)

5. Look stunning while doing so (HA bought the dress and thanks to my great eating habits and sports resolutions this wil NOT be an issue, I am determined)

6. Succeed in my cooking class exams (can anyone else see how this is actually in contrast with resolution nr 3? Need to figure that one out…)

7. Only buy clothes I truly love.

8. Develop a fantastic career!

9. Keep writing this blog.


So what are your resolutions?? Let's talk again 31.12.2011...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten