woensdag

Give me some shoes!

Aaah, shoes… every woman (at least all the ones I know) dreams of a collection that could measure up with Carrie Bradshaw’s. And well, for shoes addicts, it’s going to be a good season.

Overall trend seems to be comfortable. Looks like shoe addicts and shoe designers finally made a pact to make sure our feet are not tormented in high narrow shoes. I cannot comment otherwise than: jihaaa!

Here are some of my favorites for the upcoming season… Saving has officially begun.




Well, the entire Prada collection for me please! A touch of retro, a comfortable fit and a splash of color: what’s not to like?
(I’ll be so blunt to answer my own question: the price…)




Dries Van Noten understands woman. We want gorgeous, relaxed, flattering shoes. So that is exactly what Dries makes. I just wish every man was a bit like Dries…




Marc Jacobs: great color (goes with eeeeverything) , great shape: great marc!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten