vrijdag

She shoots, she scores: some summer sales

Something very unexpected happened, I went sales shopping and despite all expectations came back with nothing but: sales! Little wave for myself please?

Perhaps the fact that I was caught in a major rainshower had something to do with it. Basically I was forced to stop my trip and flee home…

But a little review of the ‘rainless’ hours I could spend, to be complete I added some earlier stuff.Yes I admit, I went salesshopping more than once...

I bought a great pair of shoes at Essentiel, gladiator model but with a heel. I already spotted them at the beginning of the season, but I could finally make them mine now. They are bronze so perfect to accompany any outfit…and (the best is yet to come) they’re comfy!



I discovered a GREAT Zara jumpsuit… I saw it, fell in love with it, bought it! Life can be just that simple…Now all I need is an occasion to wear it to (party anyone?)
I love jumpsuits, you need one item and you have the outfit, when in hurry, this is what you need! My boyfriend says my other jumpsuit looks like a pyjama but I have convinced myself that he has no fashion sense at all and has no idea what he’s talking about. (he agreed when I pointed this out after his remark)




So, this one is actually from another shopping trip from my ‘before blog’ blog period, but too good to spare you.. . A fuchsia vintage dress, I got it on sale at Belchique. A great vintage address in Antwerp, the shop is actually closed for now, but word goes they’ll be organizing, summer & winter sales. I’ll make sure to keep you posted on date & location for this ‘not to miss’ event.



Then finally (also from another trip) but well, same excuse as above, too good! A long silk Talking French dress…I’ve decided not to spare for chique events but to just enjoy the investment and wear it as much as possible.



Sometimes I have this weird thing about nice clothes that I want to ‘keep’ them for nice occasions. My aim is to let this neurotic behavior go and to wear it all before it goes out of fashion and you wouldn’t want to be caught dead in it.

Everybody in favor of making everyday a Dressing Party?

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Very much in favor since I suffer from the same annoying weirdness to keep clothes that i LOVE in my closet for no reason.. Strange !

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I don't have this weirdness at all!!To the contrary, I wear new stuff ASAP!!!:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen