donderdag

Happy Day, Everyday?

"Don’t worry be happy"

Well here’s a quote that’s easily said, but in practice after: a rainy day, broken heels on favorite pair of shoes (never happens with shoes you were thinking about giving away anyways), an episode of Oprah you forgot to tape and a burned pizza…you sort of don’t feel like it.

But there’s good news! Thanks to the ‘Happy Score’ you can make sure you have a happy day, everyday... How does it work? You score at least 20 ‘Happy Point’s' a day(not to be confused with a particular supermarket’s Happy Days Points…)and tataaaa according to the theory you'll live a happy life...To easy? Perhaps well probably, but definitely worth the try...

Some examples on how to score:
1 point:
Smelling fresh laundry. So here’s some good advice: wash your clothes!
Having a glass of cold water/diet coke/regular coke/wine… (scrap by personal favor) when you’re really thirsty.
Singing along with your favorite music

3 points:
Making a homecooked meal
Sporting (I might be repeating myself, but, petanque anyone?)
Having a good night sleep (only 3 points officially, but I would personally give 5)

5 points:
Giving someone a hug (if you hug somebody really disgusting I am pretty sure it’s a minus point, so choose wisely)
If you toss in an ‘I love you’ you get 5 extra points, what a bargain (this does not include declaring your love to the first guy you see in the bar after 3 tequila shots.)
Doing something nice for yourself. I think this might be one of my favorites! So yesterday I painted my nails in a pinkish orangey shade and yess my happy mood went up…
Giving someone a compliment
Buying someone a gift (pick me!)
Having a good conversation

Who ever thought happiness was as simple as mathematics?
Good Luck!

XjXj

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten