donderdag

Marni for H&M

H&M has been known for its collaborations with designers for a while now. Over the years, they've had Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Victor & Rolf, Lanvin and Versace (you noticed that one a few weeks ago?) to name but a few. It's clear, H&M is not exactly monogamous on the designer front. In the past I was never tempted to stand in line for hours to get hold of one of the pieces. However, that's all going to change March 2012 as H&M will then launch a collection designed by Marni. Marni is especially known (and loved) for its modern tribal prints, surprising color combinations and bold accessories.

On the collection Marni’s Consuela Castiglioni states: “I created a small repertoire of all that represents the Marni style, for men and for women, with great attention to quality and details. It’s beautiful to be able to speak to a larger public, and in particular to the new generations: As a designer, it gives me new energy.” Well, Consuela, I’m very happy it gives you energy. That makes both of us...

March 2012 Marni for H&M will hit selected stores worldwide. I will hit anyone who comes in my way on my quest for a Marni piece. Sorry to be this cruel, but inevitably, this launch will transform me from a reasonably nice girl to a nasty bitch who will do whatever it takes to get her hands on a Marni piece. Now, don’t come telling me you weren’t warned well in advance.

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten