woensdag

Marks & Spencer in Belgium? Please?

Dear Board of Directors of Marks & Spencer,

I’ve overheard rumors that you might consider re-entering the Belgian market. Hurray! Please allow me to briefly explain why this would be rather convenient to all Belgian women aged between 18-88.

My first argument is immediately the most important one and quite obvious: NON-iron men shirts. I really do care for my husband's looks, but I do not care for ironing, as a result: NON-iron shirts: best invention ever. I have no idea why this marvelous invention has yet to cross the channel, but please make it happen, for the sake of emancipation. I’m also a big fan of the paired socks with colors to find your match. Somehow our socks always lose their mate in between washing and drying, how that happens remains an eternal mystery.

Secondly: the pants in your women’s department. I don’t know how your design team does it, but whereas I never fit into any pants of any other high street shop, yours always fit. It’s like magic. I promise I would buy at least 2 pairs per season if you install a shop in Belgium. Might seem like a small number for a huge company, but you should always appreciate the small things in life, right? Chances are, I'll also spend some euros on your 'Limited' collection, so that might help.

I would also largely invest in M&S underwear and underclothes. Might be a bad idea to reveal it on this blog, but you guys are really good in shapewear. You make me look at least a size smaller, so I always opt for the shapewear instead of a week of dieting. I hate dieting. Which leads me to my next and final argument: the entire food range. I know bad tongues say English food is rubbish (sorry for the harsh words but it’s the truth) , however I do not agree. Pastries, cheddar, scones, fish & chips... merely qualify as rubbish! And then we aren’t even talking about the teas; your calming tea is actually calming and your detox tea makes me feel better just by looking at the packaging. Genius I might say.

So taking into account all of the above arguments we can conclude a M&S store in Belgium is quite necessary and would really help the Belgian population in everyday life. So for God’s sake, please hurry in finding a location (Antwerp might I suggest?) and open it already.

Yours Sincerely,

Julie

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten