zondag

Super Saturday

I must have done something good last week, because Saturday I was rewarded for , let's say, good Karma?

Firstly, I found a chair on my doorstep with the sign 'to take away'. So that's exactly what I did. My neighbours were moving and apparently the chair wasn't moving with them. I decided to adopt it and give it a new home.

Secondly, I scored some last sales at about -80%.

And it gets better:

My darling mom gave me 2 pairs of shoes that were too uncomfortable for her. Uncomfortable? I'll get over it...

And to finish up darling dad threw in his collection of 'How to spend it' magazines. Not that I would need any suggestions, but I guess he felt
a) like he should throw in something as well
b) like he really needed to get rid of his old junk

Either way, I was very pleased with my catches...







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten