woensdag

Snakes in the jungle of AW 2011

Last year leopard prints were all over the place, this season snake prints mark their territory in the fashion jungle. The trend is implemented in about every piece of clothing you could imagine: dresses, blouses, shoes, purses...

You can go full out and wear a full snake outfit, or just accentuate a calm silhouette with snakeskin details. Some style suggestions below.

I got my snakeskin boots last season (Not that I’m the fashion oracle I just liked them…) and now on my list: snakeskin scarf and elegant snakeskin ballerina’s.

My snakeskin boots from last season
Prada
ChloeChloe


Snakes in the fashion jungle

$160 - net-a-porter.com

$80 - zara.com

$905 - net-a-porter.com

$415 - bergdorfgoodman.com

$183 - my-wardrobe.com

$40 - ssense.com

€155 - lindestore.com

£190 - flannelsfashion.com

$18 - asos.com

$69 - asos.com

$130 - canadianliving.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten