dinsdag

By Malene Birger in Antwerp

Last Saturday Antwerp added another hotspot to its (already very long)list:
A brand new shop of Danish brand By Malène Birger.

I’ve always been a fan of the brand so, surprise surprise: I am a very big fan of this shop and I want everything that’s in it. Ah and I also want the architect who designed the store please?

Soft nude tones, silk blouses, perfectly cut blazers & ditto pants, a touch of red and some snake prints to spice things up. The type of clothes everyone looks great in.

I have a peculiar feeling this might be the final death stab for my saving project (First post from June) . I am seriously thinking I should delete that post as, obviously, I failed miserably...What was I thinking anyway? Shopping is in my genes and you just can't fight biology.

By Malene Birger
Ijzerenwaag, 2000 Antwerp










Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten