dinsdag

One perfect Little White Dress please

For several weekends now, I have been hunting (really there’s no other name for it) for the perfect little white dress. The thing is, in May, I have an appointment at city hall to get married. So there’s a deadline and it’s not just any dress. Now, no worries, the official gown for the ceremony is in the pocket, but for city hall I was thinking a short little white dress that’s classic enough to withstand time (the pictures will last a lifetime) but in trend with 2011.At this point, I would even settle for beige, but then again, beige is really not my color and on my wedding day I’d rather not look pale…

So if you spot a perfect lwd, please inform me. You’d be saving me a first marriage crisis…


Dolce Gabbana shift dress
1,449 GBP - profilebrighton.co.uk

Vivienne Westwood Anglomania white dress
368 GBP - my-wardrobe.com

French connection dress
135 GBP - johnlewis.com

Nashelle cocktail ring
$122 - charmandchain.com

Vintage pearl earring
$125 - reginab.com

2010 Summer Makeup
$9.99 - squidoo.com

Baklava Beauty Dress
$90 - modcloth.com

J’aime La Nuit (EDP 100ml)
74 GBP - harrods.com

Wall Quotes 6d
$40 - wallsneedlove.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten