zaterdag

New addiction: Louise Roe

Is it terribly wrong to still have an idol when aged over 20?
Because recently I’ve become a big fan of Louise Roe. If my hubbie would allow it, I think I would seriously consider putting her poster in my bedroom.
It’s not the type of ‘Justin Bieber Mania’ idol thing,but still... it feels a tiny bit inappropriate.

So who’s this Louise lady some of you might think?

Well, you might know her of her appearance on the MTV reality soap “The City”. Make sure to watch the infamous episode where Olivia Palermo is late for covering fashion week for Elle.tv and Ooh Ooh convenient Louise fills in for her…
-> I immediately liked her.

And so did MTV because she now has her very own reality soap “Plain Jane” where she transforms a...Plain Jane (the name of the show was carefully chosen) into a fashionable confident woman. But that’s not the reason why I like her. I like her because of her cute English accent and impeccable fashion taste: girly and romantic yet edgy, and that's difficult to pull of. How to? Take an elegant piece and add funk to it. So combine that flower dress with a statement belt: Louise Style!

So rather than a poster, I’ll go for a lookbook of her best outfits...
Also hooked? One tip: www.louiseroe.com





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten