donderdag

Instant Love : Francis and Pi

Recently I discovered the new Belgian accessories label Francis and Pi and it was instant love! Handmade luxury… what’s not to like?
The label was founded by two sisters (Hélène & Marie, aka Francis & Pi) who are ready to conquer the world with their very own creation: the choucka.
Allow me to explain: A choucka is a piece of jewelry that will allow you to tie your scarf in an elegant and fashionable way. As I am a real scarf girl, it seems the choucka is my spring 2011 must-have! The designs are superstylish so to make any outfit a real fashion statement the choucka will do the trick. And well, to top it off, I’d recommend you finish your look with one of their signature bracelets. And, o yes, why not add a bag as well?
Yes, I bet you are in love with Francis and Pi too by now…
Choucka prices range from 90€ to 149€.
www.francisandpi.com




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten