maandag

Fashion risk: design your own shoes

I’m thinking about a huge fashion risk:there’s a website that’s been calling out for my attention for a couple of months now but...I haven’t dared to actually order yet, seems I’m a bit of a risk-avoider.

The concept is as simple as it is tempting:you design your own shoes and ‘Shoes of Prey‘ (http://www.shoesofprey.com/) produces them for you. Luckily you don’t have to hold a master in fashion design , ‘Shoes of Prey’ offers an easy template and your perfect personalized pair of shoes is just clicks and a visa use away.

But going back to the risky part: I see two risk sides on this one:
if it doesn’t work out: it’s a risk because I spilled 200 euro’s on a pair of shoes that doesn’t fit/look nice/suit me.

BUT if it does work out I risk spending my whole wage on shoes…so basically this is the ultimate dilemma…

Anyways in the meantime I had great fun designing some shoes,
Check them out below…as well as some real examples from the site, prices range from 130 euros for ballerina's to 235 euro for ankle boots.



Customized pumps in snake leather and Italian silk



Black and white soft leather combined in a ballerina



Totally in different shades of shine soft leather



Snake leather, all the colors you would like...





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten