zondag

All I want for Christmas is: everything from this page…

I am a very Christmas-minded person, to say the least. I love every aspect of Christmas: the lights in the street, the Christmas carols, the family dinners…

As a result I am always quite early with all things concerning Christmas. Yeppp my Christmas tree is already up and fully decorated, as well as the rest of the house actually... Below the pictures to proove it. Christmas is only 4 weeks away, no time to loose!

Also, I need to make sure Santa receives my wish list in a timely matter,just to be sure he can get everything on the list. soo Santa: please find herewith...

Sweet Jamz Dress in DJ
$105 - modcloth.com
Print dress »

Sandro Enflammee silk blouse
$275 - net-a-porter.com
Silk blouse »

Pailettes Skirt by D&G
195 GBP - my-wardrobe.com
Pencil skirt »

Open Toe Ankle Wrap Sandals
$745 - intermixonline.com
Ankle sandals »

Gold Klimt Cuff
$195 - charmandchain.com
Gold bracelets »

Heart Beaded Trinket Box Gold
3.50 GBP - monsoon.co.uk







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten