woensdag

Tested and Approved: Lancaster 365 Cellular Elixir Intense

Let’s start with a confession: up until a few months ago I had never used a serum. Never. For a self proclaimed beauty addict that’s a disgrace. I just figured serums were for older people. Turns out, I’m getting older. ‘27?’, The sales assistant asked me. She smiled mischievously and stated that was just about the right age to start using a serum. Adding the hint that it’s always better to work proactively.

So, I chose the Lancaster 365 Cellular Elixir Intense. Obviously, I selected this one because the name sounds like a magic potion. A magic potion that would force my imminent wrinkles to a fast departure. And perhaps also because Lancaster is quite the reference in the skin care department. If I am going to use a serum, might as well be a decent one.

And what do you know, serums appear to work. Last week I was discussing this very subject with a complete stranger (I’m good at small talk) when all of the sudden she looked at me and said: so that’s why you have such great skin. Let’s get one thing clear: I do not have great skin of my own, but apparently the Lancaster elixir really is a miracle worker, or I was using a really great foundation that day. But that’s material for a next blog post. In the meantime I choose to believe that my skin is looking great thanks to this little bottle...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten