vrijdag

One Balmain jacket please!

Right at the top of my fall wish list resides a Balmain-like black jacket. I say Balmain-like because I am afraid (this is a euphemism for I know) that the real thing might be a bit out of reach. Unless I stop eating or shopping for like 2 months, which I don’t really feel like since I love both eating and shopping. .. So yes, it will be a ‘Balmain-like’ jacket then.

As soon as I have it I will walk around with an ‘Emanuelle Alt’-like look (ever since my trip to Paris, she’s my new style heroine). Here again ‘-like’ because, firstly, I am blonde and that immediately makes it a different look and secondly I am no vogue editor (yet I might add? Just smell the ambition…).

So hope to find that ultimate jacket soon, will surely keep you posted on the outcome.

But here's the style I am going for... (a blonde Emmanuelle let's say)
Emmanuelle Alt


Balmain long sleeve dress
€12.960 - shopmrsh.com

Supertrash slouchy t shirt
£32 - theoutnet.com

Balmain leather jacket
$4,487 - farfetch.com

Balmain skinny leather pants
$5,575 - net-a-porter.com

Cheap Monday gray skinny jeans
$90 - generalpants.com.au

Balmain flat black boots
€1.180 - montaignemarket.com

Sam Edelman black booties
$314 - coggles.com

Balmain black suede clutch
€865 - montaignemarket.com

Silver bangle
199 SEK - nelly.com

Balenciaga
$350 - solsticesunglasses.com

Dior Five-Color Designer Eyeshadow
$59 - saksfifthavenue.com

Balmain Ambre Gris EDP 100ml
£80 - harveynichols.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten