vrijdag

Marina Yee for aristide

Last week we had Walter, this week it’s Marina’s turn, another member of the famous Antwerp Six. If we continue like this I really hope we will have Dries & co during the next weeks.

On Monday Marina launched a collection of fabulous fabrics together with Belgian manufacturer aristide. Marina’s bohemian touch combined with the expertise of aristide offers an inspirational collection. After seeing the collection it’s clear: Marina can come and redecorate my house any time she likes…Perhaps she could call Dries to redecorate the (inside of the) dressing and then my happiness would be utterly complete. Yes, it can be that simple…

Some pictures from the launch event (if redecorating my house is too much work, I would also be happy to move into the loft where the launch took place, I'm flexible)












Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten