woensdag

The magic trick of the chuncky necklace

I’m into statement necklaces. I love them...

Take a simple outfit, add a statement necklace and tataaa: ready you are. Whenever I have a clothing crisis I resort to the magic trick of the chuncky necklace. So little effort, such great impact.

So obviously when I saw this one at Cos, I knew I had to add it to my magic jewelrybox… which is becoming quite full. Now all I need to do is find a magician who can magically clean up the box.



Wanted! Chunky Necklaces

Acne shirts blouse
€160 - youheshe.com

Dieppa Restrepo wingtip shoes
$238 - gargyle.com

Teal handbag
$66 - topshop.com

Gemma Redux bohemian necklace
$1,103 - charmandchain.com

Kenneth jay lane jewelry
£271 - kabiri.co.uk

Kendra scott jewelry
$195 - maxandchloe.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten