maandag

Fashion Discovery

This weekend I made a fashion discovery… I felt compelled not knowing about this earlier, as a self-proclaimed, fashion lover…I comfort myself with the thought ‘if you can’t buy it in Belgium, it’s not that awful that you don’t know’…right?

So here’s the discovery (made in the Netherlands by the way): Cindy Crawford designs shoes… and what’s even more she does quite a good job..AND on top of that (this was another surprise) the shoes are very affordable! Euh so obviously I bought a pair…and hesitated for another pair but as I also spotted very cute must-have pumps I didn’t go for the second Cindy Crawford pair..( I draw the line at buying two pairs of shoes a day…)

Check out the complete collection and the commercial:http://www.cc5thavenue.com/2010/

And of course some pictures…
(prices range from 29,90 euro for ballerina's to 149,9 euro for boots)








My very own Cindy Crawfords...



Too cute!

1 opmerking: