maandag

Enter : SOOMA…

No SOOMA is not a new brand, a designer jeans or a new perfume… It’s something that I sort of invented and it’s short for: Seasonal Object Of My Affection.

Allow me to explain: each fashion season I choose a SOOMA…Hmmm, that might not be correct; the SOOMA chooses me. Some supernatural power draws me to a certain bag, pair of shoes, piece of jewelry.. .Anyways, this object is then the item I long for, save for, want and must have. Preferably I get it at the beginning of the season, if finances do not allow I’ll go for the end of the season (meaning sales time): SOOMA’s are worth waiting for…

For Autumn Winter 2010 I am very happy to announce that my SOOMA has arrived… and it’s goooood. Really I should thank the universe since I was born on September 25th which sort of is the beginning of Autumn, so hurray…my birthday gift often is a SOOMA. Last winter my Sooma was a Wouter & Hendrix ring, gorgeous and so me! Last summer a watch caught my eye and this year a new bag has come my way…and she even has a name: Catherine (Marc by Marc Jacobs)! Needless to say Catherine is my new BFF and goes everywhere with me.

Can’t wait to see what SS2011 will bring…



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten