woensdag

Summer 2013: The To Do List


Yes, I am a major fan of to do lists. That’s why, in my world, even summer holidays come with lists.
I often wonder how people can get things done without lists? Do inform me if you know.

Register for new fitness (I actually already did that last week, but it makes me feel comfortable to be able to check something of immediately)

Read at least 2 books (ok, I get it, you want specifics: Lean In by Facebook’s Sheryl Sandberg & The Monk Who sold His Ferrari by Robin Sharma)

Learn to master the perfect healthy glow look (working on that, as soon as I figure it out, for sure I will share the secret)

Bring my lemon cheesecake recipe to ultimate perfection (the taste is gooood but it sort of collapses on the plate)

Shop a pair of espadrilles 

While we are at it, shop a divine nude bag (suggestions welcome)

Spend an entire day doing absolutely nothing useful (funny this should be on a to do list)

Resist the urge to cut my hair

Embrace the Belgian weather (it is what it is...)

Be a tourist in my own city 





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten