woensdag

Make-up inspiration

Usually my make-up routine consists of applying foundation, bronzer, a dash of blush , some mascara and a lipstick. 1 minute (ok 5) and I’m good to go.

Despite the many many products in my make up box I only use about five frequently. So every once in a while I start experimenting with the other 100 products in there. Every once in a while turned out to be last Sunday… Must say I looked pretty damn good when I went to take out Chinese food in my jogging (but with full make-up).

Currently I'm having a crush on Ck One's lipsticks. Even after the chinese food, it was still on, that's a reference.

Behold, my inspiration below.





Ck One Lipsticks. 710 Sin City, 410 wanted & 100 whatever.
Available at Douglas, Amsterdam (not in Belgium yet, but what a good excuses for a trip to Amsterdam...)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten