donderdag

Valentine's Day

Never been a big fan of valentine’s day. Never really celebrated it. But I am a big fan of presents. Romantic presents, even better. So, if I should ever decide to celebrate Valentine’s day I would love to celebrate it with these more than appropriate gifts.

No hints or anything but just, you know, to clearly state what I would love to get. Just in case.

First on the list: Pomellato-like rings (2 is a minimum, 1 is really rather cheap). But see how I am all about economizing since I’d gladly accept Pomellato-like rings?

Secondly: Louboutins. The classic ones, because if I do celebrate, I’d like to do it in style.

And last but not least: flowers. Simply cannot go wrong with that. A decent bouquet of peonies will do just fine.

So, what are you hoping for on Valentine’s day?



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten