maandag

LN Beanies

Cozy, stylish & handmade, no wonder my newly attained LN Andes stuff was catapulted to nr. 1 position in my wardrobe almost directly after acquisition. I had my eye on an LN Andes scarf for a while and…sometimes in life things just fall into place and you actually get exactly what you want (a very specific scarf, in a very specific color) and you get it for your birthday. Having great friends helps in this aspect. So now, I am the very proud owner of an LN Andes scarf plus LN Beanies headband (this one I did get all by myself, in this aspect, having a job helps.).


Anyways, let’s stop the bragging, for those of you who do not know LN Andes or LN Beanies: First of all, shame on you. But secondly, allow me to elaborate. LN Andes stands for Luxury Alpaca Knitwear, a young & cozy Belgian brand founded by Ellen Kegels in 2011. The collection consists of beautiful hand-knitted scarves made out of 100% baby Alpaca…The actual knitting is done by young mothers in Peru thanks to a collaboration with the Solid International goodwill organization. So not only gorgeous, it’s also socially very responsible. Same applies for LN Beanies, which consists of knitwear accessories and is slightly more affordable. And for LN Beanies, a bunch of grannies & Ellen do the knitting in Belgium. Cozy!

http://www.lnbeanies.com

http://www.lnandes.com





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten