dinsdag

On the sales wishlist


Let’s see... my sales wishlist. It’s endless, I admit. However, I am going to actively hunt (yes, hunting is the correct word) for a few things.

First on my list: a nude bag with matching ballerina’s. And then exactly the same in black. You need options, right? So black for a dark day and nude for sunnier times. Endless combination prospects…

Now, about the ballerina’s. I need them to me properly and be ultra-comfortable. I’ve got my eyes set on a pair by Dolce Dolce in woven leather which adds a hint of excitement to an otherwise basic shoe. (http://www.dolcedolce.be/)
Then, about the bag, it can’t be just any bag. I’m in quest of an office proof bag. Meaning: it needs to be able to carry files. Currently I am always running around with my bag in one hand and a bunch of files in the other. Not good. As this will be an investment piece, I might need to delete the rest of my wishlist. Dilemma’s ahead…




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten