dinsdag

Versace For H&M

Take your agenda and mark down: November 17th. That’s when the Versace for H&M collection will be in store. Personally, I am more a fan of H&M than Versace (Tendency to look too cheap to be worth the expensive price card and an over-bronzed Donatella does not help improve to that image) But, okay, we’ll give it a chance.


Anna Dello Russo ( the excentric fashion editor of Vogue Japan & especially known for her fashionable/weird outfits…) already strolled around the international fashion weeks in the collection and today some campaign images were released. I am now officially considering going to an H&M November 17th to get my hands on the leather dress, jacket & all the chunky jewelry. Versace meets rock meets H&M meets…me! The rest of the collection? A bit too 'Versace' for me, but make your own judgement from the pictures below.







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten