maandag

Red Dress Alert

I decided that this year, for the transition from old to new, I want to go RED. And no I do not mean red nose,red wine, red nails (could be though...), red feet..no no I am talking about a red dress. There's only one catch: I cannot seem to find the perfect one. Well actually, I can find it, only it would make my bank account go red as well...

On the highstreet part: Asos has some cute ones, but they are all mini and I'm thinking: after the christmas dinners, cosy nights in, dinners out, I am just not that into mini.H&M has some too, but 2 problems: the fabric is just not that flattering and well surely somebody else will wear the same dress...

So for the time being, i'll settle for red accesories. I got a great belt at H&M and red stockings topped with red shoes. Must say it does not look too bad.

But, the hunt for the perfect red dress is still on... All suggestions welcome!



LONG SILK EVENING GOWN
3.750 EUR - mytheresa.com
Silk dress »

Halston Cutout stretch-silk gown
$1,498 - net-a-porter.com
Stretch gown »

Petale Pump
$745 - bergdorfgoodman.com
Peeptoe pumps »

Anya hindmarch bags PURPLE BLACK
295 GBP - matchesfashion.com
Black handbag »

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten