donderdag

WRAPALICIOUS dinner parties

I love throwing dinner parties.

The way I see it there are many reasons to love them.

Firstly I love to eat, it’s a simple fact: eating makes me happy . I’m the type of person that discusses the details of dinner at breakfast…

Secondly, I love it when our house is filled with people and laughter. I guess I’m a people pleaser, please don’t take this any other way as I mean it.. I just like to make people happy! And how better to do that than by giving them food and boose.

In addition, I enjoy talking! And for some reason, during a nice dinner discussions run freely.

In the fourth place, but equally important, dinner parties give me a great excuse to splurge on new table cloths, ridiculously overpriced napkins, elegant glasses, candle holders... and so on. I am a firm believer that details are important and that the right setting is just a must, not an option. I’m sure my friends at Zara home agree…

Finally, I love cooking...however I don’t like being in the kitchen the whole time while the guests are left alone and I am missing all the fun.
I recently found some dishes that can be premade and just need to be served or put in the oven, how nice is that! I am totally pro WRAPS, they are tasty and you can go just about anywhere with them. My most recent wraps?

Wrap filled with goat cheese, courgette and small pieces of red onion, put everything in the wrap, put a little oil over the wrap and place in oven for about 7 minutes: DIVINE! For those who like it: ad some fresh coriander….hmmmm…

Wrap filled with smoked salmon and mango-soft curd cheese mix… soo simple: just mix up small pieces of mango with soft curd cheese, put in the wrap and READY! At the latest dinner party, this dish scored…

Wrap with grilled chicken and humus, served with ratatouille this can be a main dish! And to make it even better, this is really healthy too!

Let’s start cooking, all this talk about food makes me huuungry!





some evidence of my splurges



I love flower patterns in summer!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten